I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.! Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Haaaa with this as my inspiration I wud rite all my blogs as I was a bit shy to rite my blogs with grammatical ad spelling mistakes but now i guess i can ritin in......
2 comments:
adi..thax for ur appreciation man..but i feel ur's is much better dan mine..simple&sweet..nway adi..i need comments& suggestions frm u, for my every post..will u do dat????plzzz
Nice escape ...Hmmmm..
Post a Comment