Monday, March 06, 2006

Can anyone beat me in this.......

I don’t know about others but, I feel it is very much necessary to be in more than one school. I might be contradicting but for those who feel this I got to tell u guys that I read in 6 schools and really have a huge friends circle through out south.

As far as I remember I always hated schools right from my childhood, Well I don’t know the reason exactly but I always felt classes would dull our minds. I still remember the first day of my school when my mother and father was waiving me off it seemed like I was entering a rocket launcher and people were waving at me…..well I read till 1st class in Hyderabad Saint marys public school. Later my father was transferred to kerala and there I read till 5th class in those 4 years of schooling I changed 2 schools the first was Bharatiya vidya bhavan and second was KV pallipuram….well I don’t have any good memories of those schools because I had to read Malayalam which I hated to do, I was sent to tuitions for Malayalam which I used to bunk almost everyday…

After that my father again got transferred, well this time to Chennai. Here I did my next 4 years of schooling that is from 5th to 9th (half)….Chennai was a lot better because the friends whom I had there are still in touch with me…

Then second half 9th class I did it in KV picket..Well this was the worst school I have ever seen …..i also saw many ppl …I think its better if I address them as characters well I never had a real friend at that place except 1 guy named Ashwin who still si a friend of mine. well I don’t want to speak a lot abt that school because it just freaks me out …….

Ahem ahem this is the main part I guess my 10th class …I did it in defense lab school well I got a lot to tell about this school well that wud b the continued part of this………..

3 comments:

Inder Sen said...

come on ra...im waiting for the next part of the issue...i think 3 months is a very long gap...and someone was saying i was waiting 4 long time to post

Ramya said...

1 thing i learnt after asking this guy which school u r from .. that if a person tells its a looong story u wanna hear? better say sum other tym!! u might understan wat am sayin after reading the blog... the best (or rather worst) part was i gotto listen to this story more thn once.. guess its thrice.. cos 2 other very nice ppl like me : ) (who cudnt say naa ) asked him the same Q n unfortunately i was present at tht tym..
ok ok enuf of sarcasm i guess.. i ve actually herd ppl who study in diff schools r more inti than the ones who stick to 1 school..but thn again i ve got my own doubts here ; )..ahh i cant stop doin tht..so i better stop writin any more..1 gud thing was u cud learn many languages n esp malayalam which helped a lott in the alien land of triv!

Aditya said...

hmm seems like u dont like to hear about my schooling at all...well i do agree i always explain that right fromt the start...well ur suggestion is accepted...i wud try to to cut short that story next time:-)