Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Can anyone beat me in this-II.......

Its been long since i wrote a blog...well its almost 5 months i opened my own blog:-)... i need to finish my promised quest of telling about my schooling..i wud name this as "Can you beat me in this-II"

10th was really something i actually liked but i hated reading Hindi...i Still rem my hindi madam(i guess her name is Shaili) some how remembers my name and always used to call me " Aditya bhete aap answer bolo " well i used to give a weird grin and tell don’t know madam

Gosh i some how managed to pass 10th class with a distinction..Hey and I got 52 in Hindi(i was really relived seeing that marks)...

Well i thought 10th is only class a guy needs to read properly but as every time i was proved wrong...

Inter-I proved to be more challenging and more competitive...thou i did fairly well i guess i ended up getting 90% in every subject for the first time in my life...but i never had interest in writing exams...only thing which made me feel good in Inter-I was Physics classes...I still remember Ashwin(my 10th class mate who is still my frnd) and me sitting in last bench and trying out problems..I guess we always had completion in solving problem...Inter-I was the foundation for the Eamcet...

Inter-II i guess i slogged a lot...daily i used to wake up at 4 and got to college by 5:30 and used to run home by 4 quickly for seein cartoons which used to come on TVWell my notion of exams are boring still continued and i some how managed to get 90% again

I still rem when my last exam was over and we had 1 month for exam...every day thereafter passed like our Indian trains...there were many exams ...and every mistake i did really disturbed my sleep

I rem one instance which i wud like you guys to know:One day Ashwin called up at 3 in the morning( i dont rem time correctly) and asked wat i would do if i dont get a good eamcet rank...the only line i could utter that time was...that would only mean 2 years which i presumed to have worked had was false...but i made up my mind i wont regret at all for that...

Finally the day had come when i went to write da exam...every thing went on fine but in maths i filled one of the answer in wrong place and i continued that till i realized i did something wrong...well that did cost me something but i ended up getting 305 rank...that made my parents happy ...

and i got entry into Osmania University HYD...

well to tell about engg i need to start another one i gues:-)

No comments: